Our Message To New Students:
You control how you pose and how much you wear. We never tell you how to pose. Read Our Promise.
Training Videos and Articles
If you have been offered a spot in our calendar, you likely have questions about your photo shoot, scheduling, etc.
We have put together these videos and tips to help get you up to speed on what to expect. You are highly encouraged to spend time in this section to learn about what we do.
First, Let's Cover Our Process:
- Our photographer meets with you to discuss photography ideas and to show you how to pose and what techniques he will use at with you. Campus Men has been photographing college-age males for several years. We have developed an expertise for making model's muscles appear larger than in real life and showing off the model's assets while hiding his weak areas. We brief you on these techniques
- We create a professional "headshot" of you at no cost. A headshot is just a professional photo that only shows your face and shoulders. We use this headshot as the one inch wide "profile image" displayed on our website.
- You participate in a Practice Photo Shoot.
- You evaluate the resulting photos from your practice shoot and tell the photographer which poses you liked and did not like
- You interact with the photographer through email to generate a storyboard governing your photo idea.
- Several weeks later, you hold Your Final Pro Photo Shoot (for the photo printed in the calendar)
- After your photo shoot Photo Selection Process
- We may interview you on videoto create several short biographical videos that will be posted on the Campus Men Facebook page throughout Fall Semester. This promotes sales of the calendar.
We Do a Lot of Pre-Planning:There is more to creating a top-notch photo than just showing up with no preparation. We have high standards you should know about that are needed to be able to develop a top-notch premium, quality photo that impresses the entire campus and your family.
- We want you to help plan a "Theme" for your shoot
- We use storyboards
- Students Become Most Popular By Posing for More Risque Photos
- What you should know about scheduling your photo shoot